Follow Up Consultation
The cost of a physiotherapy appointment at Dynamic Physiotherapy Clinic is €60.
There will be a charge for late cancellation (within 24hrs) or for non attendance of appointment.
The cost can be substantially reduced by doing the following:
- Tax Relief is available on all physiotherapy visits. 20-42% tax relief can be claimed on all medical expenses including visits to a Chartered Physiotherapist. This is dependent on your level of taxation.
- This can be done by completing a Med 1 health expenses form which can be found on the Revenue Commissioner’s
Get the most from your Insurance
The cost of your treatment can be greatly reduced if you have your own health insurance. We recommend that you check your policy details to see exactly how much of a reimbursement you are entitled to, as the amount can very between each company.
- First Plan Select €20 discount for each appointment for up to 4 visits.
- One Plan starter Day 2 Day €20 discount for each appointment for up to 3 visits.
- Family Plan Level 1, Healthsteps Silver, Forward Plan Level 1 and First Plan Level 1 €25 discount per visit for up to 7 visits.
- Family Plan level 2, Healthsteps Gold, Forward Plan Level 2 and First Plan Level 2 €35 discount per visit for up to 7 visits.
Please note that excesses may apply to some schemes and vary from €1 to €25 per annum.
Click here for claim form.
For more information see www.vhi.ie
- Essential Care €20 discount for each appointment for up to 4 visits.
- Health Manager First, Health Manager Starter, Family Care, Credit Union Family, Complete Care €25 discount per visit.
- Health Manager Silver, Health Manager Gold €25 – €35 discount per visit.
Please note that excesses may apply to some scheme.
Print off a claim form here for claim form.
For more information see www.layahealthcare.ie
- All AVIVA members have access to Aviva Back-Up – with a dedicated phone line to start claims
- Members can contact Aviva – get referred for an initial assessment. Customers pay for one session then Aviva look after the rest.
- Level 1 Everyday: Up to €30 per visit.
- Level 2 Complete Health: Cover included for Physiotherapy included in plan, but amount not specified. €20 discount for each appointment for up to 3 visits.
Please note that excesses may apply to some schemes.
At the end of your policy year, call Aviva on 1890 717 717 to register your claim.
For more information see www.aviva.ie/online/health
- Excesses do apply. For more information see www.avivahealth.ie
- Physiotherapy charges qualify for tax relief.
- As an example, if you spend €50.00 on physiotherapy and you receive €40 from your health insurance company, then the remainder €10 is subject to tax relief. If you’re in the 42% bracket you can receive a further €4.20 in tax relief.
- For more information visit www.revenue.ie/forms/med1.pdf