Foot and ankle pain can be very debilitating. This can be caused by a variety of different causes such as, trauma, arthritic conditions, overuse injuries and also sport injuries.
At Dynamic Physio, our specialised physiotherapist we will undertake a comprehensive assessment and develop a personalised treatment plan leading to a faster recovery time and getting you back to functioning and exercising pain free.
When should I see a physiotherapist:
- Unable to or struggling to weight bear on foot and ankle.
- Any popping or snapping feeling in ankle or foot – especially associated with a specific injury.
- Sensation of instability.
- Any form of persistent pain, numbness or pins and needles in or around the foot and/or ankle.
- Ongoing swelling or stiffness in foot or ankle.
- Reduced mobility in the foot or ankle.
- Sensation of tightness into the calf or shin region.
- Ongoing discomfort related to specific activities.